Sunday 24 June 2012

That's more like it..

Phew, that was quite a full-on weekend!!! Thursday night was a leaving do for a mate of mine which took in The Noodle House at Emirates Towers and then Harry Ghato's Karaoke Bar. I then managed to arrange alternate cover in the office for Friday afternoon so that I could attend brunch at Saffron as part of a group of 70 people celebrating various different things. Saffron is probably my 2nd favourite brunch after The Fairmont and has more of a party vibe, but the food is not as good and the drinks selection does not include Champagne. Brought a select few people back to my place for a post brunch shind-dig to cover the dry period between 4:00 and 6:00, then we headed out to 1up to make use of the 500 Dh voucher that I won there last week and do a bit more singing. Was feeling a wee bit jaded yesterday, so had a quiet lunch at The Rivington grill with my significant other, then spent the rest of the day at home watching movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment