Sunday 7 October 2012

Back in the Saddle....

OK, I haven't been going out as much lately, have been a bit tied up with rehearsing and performing The Reduced Shakespeare Company's Compleat Wrks of Willm Shkspr (abr.).  We played to packed houses, got several standing ovations and had an absolute blast.

In other news, since my last update I have done some or all of the following (in no particular order)

 - Saw Al Murray at the First Group Theatre, Madinat
 - Went for Brunch at Traitteur, Park Hyatt
 - Celebrated my birthday at i2
 - Been to several leaving do's for people who have had too much of the good life
 - Had some crazy nights at Longs Bar, Music Room, Madinat and Rock Bottom

Will be back in the UK next weekend, looking forward to catching up with a couple of old friends and spending some time with my family. Got tickets for Timon of Athens at The National for Sunday afternoon, which is gonna kick ass!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment