Thursday 26 July 2012

D is for Dubai, Dartford and......

...Deutschland! Have been in the Fatherland for a few days with limited access to the interweb, so have had no chance to update. Suffice to say I ate a lot of pork and noodles, drank a lot of beer and also necked a few shots of something called Rammazzotti which is similar to Jager but much nicer. I am currently sat in the Executive Club lounge at Stuttgart Airport, which is a bit crap but at least it is quiet and there is free booze. Next stop, Heathrow, and then The Malt Shovel....

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't anybody ever comment on your blog? Poor little blog! I loved your performance yesterday. Thank you for the entertainment. :^)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Someone is actually reading this????

    Glad you enjoyed the show Susan, I would have publicised it here if I thought it would have done any good....

    ReplyDelete